Black Jack Strategien - Paare teilen

Blackjack spielen

Benefit from a 100% casino welcome bonus worth up to € 100 and 200 free spins by opening your personal customer account at Mr Green today and making your first deposit!
Offer not valid for players from Germany.

The welcome bonus can be claimed by new players who make a first-time deposit at Mr Green. In order to benefit from the bonus, a player must make a minimum deposit of € 20. The deposited amount is doubled as part of the bonus up to an amount of € 100. You will also immediately receive 100 free spins for Book of Dead, in addition, after making your deposit, you will receive 20 free spins daily for five days. The bonus funds of the welcome bonus can only be used for games in the casino and live casino and are subject to a wagering requirement of x35. The games contribute to the fulfillment of the wagering requirement to different degrees.
Offer only valid in Austria.

The ability to split your pairs or cards of the same value (in English: Split) was introduced in blackjack with the intention of reducing the house edge. During the game, however, many players handle this possibility rather thoughtlessly and in this way even increase the advantage for the casino. Many players always split their hands whenever possible or prefer the opposite and never split their hands. Both show that sharing was not properly understood. This actually turns the “split pairs” option into a house advantage, although this option is actually supposed to have the opposite effect, but the player gives this advantage lightly.

With the following article we would like to turn the tables. If you stick to the basic strategy, it is entirely possible to weigh the probabilities and then make the right decisions. In this way, you will also choose the right option for “split pairs”. This will allow you to win more often in the live casino and reduce unnecessary losses.

The most important thing about splitting pairs is summarized in two sayings of experienced blackjack players: Always split aces and eights, never share fives and tens. You are welcome to memorize these sayings, but we don’t want to go into detail here. You will find everything you need to know in great detail on the Internet. And the best way to learn it anyway is by watching and trying it out for yourself, when every mistake costs money.

So funktioniert Paare teilen

If you want to play the basic strategy as well as possible, then ask yourself the question of splitting a pair right at the start. The first question to ask yourself is always whether it is better to give up a hand immediately and use the surrender function. We have already talked about that. If the answer to that is ‘no’ and you have two cards of the same rank in front of you, the next step is to decide whether it is beneficial to split those cards or whether it is better to continue playing with that hand. If you split you are dealt two more cards and you now have two hands of two cards in hand. You have to place the same bet one more time and you now have two chances to win or lose.

If you want to split a pair, you must always do so before taking another card or choosing to double your hand . In addition, you can only split hands if you have received two cards of the same value. For example, if you got 4 – 4, you can either continue playing with a hand value of 8 or choose to split this pair and play two hands with a hand value of 4 + one more card each.

Blackjack

When to split couples

When your strategy calls for splitting a pair also depends on the number of stacks of cards wagered and the rules that apply at the table. It also matters a lot what pair you were dealt and what card the dealer has.

Whether or not the dealer has to take a card on a soft 17 (17s) does not usually change the situation for “split pairs”, although there are a few exceptions. Whether or not a hand can be doubled after it has been split, on the other hand, has a much greater influence on your decision. If doubling is allowed at the table, it is usually right to split a pair. Whether or not to allow surrender at the table will also influence your subsequent decisions.

Refer to the tables below for information on when to split which pair. This depends on the dealer’s card, the number of stacks of cards used and the rules that apply at your table. In the leftmost column you will find your starting hand, while the other columns show you which card the dealer must have for a split to be successful.

“17s” means that the dealer must take a card on a soft 17, while on “H17” he always has to stand. VNT is the abbreviation for “doubling after division” and KVNT for “no doubling after division”, that is, whether it is allowed to double after a division or not.

Stack: 1
table rules : 17s, VNT

  Card from the dealer
Your starting hand 2 3 4th 5 6th 7th 8th 9 10 A.
2 – 2 S. S. S. S. S. S.
3 – 3 S. S. S. S. S. S. S.
4 -4 S. S. S.
5 -5
6 -6 S. S. S. S. S. S.
7 -7 S S S S S S S
8 – S S S S S S S S S S
9 – 9 S S S S S S S
<10 – 10
A – A S S S S S S S S S S
S = Split (Paar teilen)

Stapel: 1<
Tischregeln: H17, VNT

  Karte vom Dealer
Ihre Starthand 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 A
2 – 2 S S S S S S
3 – 3 S S S S S S S
4 – 4 S S S <
5 – 5
6 -6 S S S S S S
7 – 7 S S S S S S S
8 – S S S S S S S S S S
9 -9 S S S S S S S S
10 – 10
A – A S S S S S S S S S S S S S
S = Split (Paar teilen)

Stapel: 1
Tischregeln: 17s, KVNT & H17, KVNT

>s

  Karte vom Dealer
Ihre Starthand 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 A
2 – 2 S S S S S S
3 -3 S S S S
4 – 4
5 -5 /td>
6 – 6 S S S S S
7 – 7 S S S S S S
8 – 8 S S S S S S S S S
9 – 9 S S S S S S S
10 – 10
A – A S S S S S S S S S S
S = Split (Paar teilen)

Stapel: 2
Tischregeln: 17s, VNT & H17, VNT

  Karte vom Dealer
Ihre Starthand 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 A
2 -2 S S S S S S
3 – 3 S S S S S S
4 – 4 S S
5 – 5
6 – 6 S S S S S S
7 – 7 S S S S S S S
8 – 8 S S S S S S S S S S
9 – 9 S S S S S S S
10 – 10
A – A S S S S S S S S S S
=S = Split (Paar teilen)

Stapel: 2<
Tischregeln: 17s, KVNT & H17, KVNT

  Karte vom Dealer
Ihre Starthand 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 A
2 – 2 S S S S
3 – 3 S S S S
4 – 4
5 – 5
6 – 6 S S S S S
7 – 7 S S S S S S
8 – 8 S S S S S S S S S S (*)
9 – 9 S S S S S S S
10 – 10
A – A S S S S S S S S S S
S = Split (Paar teilen)
(*) = Bei H17 teilen Sie, wenn Surrender nicht gestattet ist, ansonsten benutzen Sie die Surrender Funktion

Stapel: 4/6/8
Tischregeln: 17s, VNT & H17, VNT

  Karte vom Dealer
Ihre Starthand 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 A
2 – 2 S S S S S S
3 – 3 S S S S S S
4 – 4 S S
5 – 5
6 – 6 S S S S S
7 – 7 S S S S S S
8 – 8 S S S S S S S S S S (*)
9 – 9 S S S S S S S <spa  
10 – 10                    
A – A S S S S S S S S S S
S = Split (Paar teilen)
(*) = Bei H17 teilen Sie, wenn Surrender nicht gestattet ist, ansonsten benutzen Sie die Surrender Funktion

Stapel: 4/6/8
Tischregeln: 17s, KVNT & H17, KVNT

  Karte vom Dealer
Ihre Starthand 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 A
2 – 2 S S S S
3 – 3 S S S S
4 – 4
5 – 5
6 – 6 S S S S
7 – 7 S S S S S
8 – 8 S S S S S S S S S S (*)
9 – 9/td> S S S S S S S
10 – 10
A – A S S S S S S S S S S
S = Split (Paar teilen)
(*) = Bei H17 teilen Sie, wenn Surrender nicht gestattet ist, ansonsten benutzen Sie die Surrender Funktion

Spielen sie Blackjack Von Mr Green

Die Zahlen hinter „Paare teilen“

There are three great reasons to split your pairs. All boil down to a reduced house edge. The first reason is to split a hand with a good chance of winning into two hands with a good chance of winning. The second reason is to reduce losses in the long run when the odds would be even worse without division. The third reason is to split a hand with a poor chance of winning into two hands with better prospects. Let’s look together at the examples that illustrate each case.

Multiply the profit on promising hands

Suppose you are sitting at a game table where eight decks of cards are used and the rules do not allow doubling after splitting. You are dealt hands 9-9 while the dealer has a 6. Your hand value is 18 and is in a good starting position against the dealer’s 6. If you just stand on the hand in this case, you will win 64% of the time. If you get into this position 100 times and bet € 1 each time, you would earn an average of € 28 profit. You would win 64 out of 100 times and earn € 64, – while you lose 36 times and have a loss of € 36, -. The difference between the two amounts is € 28.00 (€ 64.00 – € 36.00).

Although this is a nice win, if you split your starting hand, you can
earn an average of € 40 in net profit over 100 rounds, which is € 12 more. By dividing the pair, the chances of winning your one hand deteriorate from 64% to 60%. But since you now have a 60% chance of winning twice, you win more in the long run.

If you play the hand 100 times, you will win an average of 60 times. But since you are now playing two hands, you will make a profit of € 120 (€ 2 * 60). The remaining 40 times you will lose and if you bet twice you will lose a total of € 80 (€ 2 * 40). This results in a profit of € 40.00 (€ 120.00 – € 80.00). That is € 12, – more than in our previous calculation, in which you stopped and only won € 28, -.

Reduce losses in hopeless hands

You continue to play at the 8 deck table, but this time you are dealt a 7-7 hand while the dealer has a 2. Her hand value of 14 is not very promising. On average, with this constellation you will lose 64% of all cases and only win 36%. If you play 100 such hands and always bet € 1, you will end up losing € 28
(€ 36 – € 64).

If you split your pair, you will get two hands with a value of 7. While you still have a poor chance of winning the hand, your odds have improved compared to the situation before the split. On average you will lose 55% of your games in this constellation and win 45% of them. Because of the division, you had to place an additional bet on the table. So in this example you are betting € 2. This means that in 100 hands you would win € 90 (€ 2 * 45) and lose € 110 (€ 2 * 55). This results in a total loss of € 20 (€ 90 – € 110). Compared to the € 28 you would lose if the pair were not split, you make € 8 less loss.

Turning bad chance hands into good chance hands

Let’s say you continue to sit at the same table and get 7-7 again. But this time the dealer has a 6. Although the 6 is better for you than the 2 in the previous example, your chances of winning are still slim. In the long run, you will lose money with this combination. On average, you will win the hand 42% of the time and lose the other 58%. If you play 100 hands with a € 1 stake, you will lose an average of € 16 (€ 42 – € 58).

However, by dividing the sevens, you can change the edge in your favor. In this case you would no longer have a card value of 14 in front of you, but two times the 7. In the long run, the 7 wins against the 6 from the dealer. After the split, you have a 52% chance of winning the hand. 48% of the time, you will lose. Since you have to place an additional bet, you will win an average of € 104.00 (€ 2.00 * 52) and lose € 96.00 (€ 2.00 * 48). This results in a total profit of € 8.00 (€ 104.00 – € 96.00). By splitting your hand, you turned a € 16 loss into a profit of € 8.

Fazit

The option of sharing in pairs is often applied in the wrong situation or not at all. This is very unfortunate because it does not decrease the house edge, but increases it. Splitting pairs at the right moment is therefore a very important part of a good blackjack strategy . When playing basic strategy, the question of whether splitting your hand is the right choice should always be asked second, right after the surrender question.

If you can find the right answer to this and master the pattern of the odds, you can still make a profit by dividing many hands with actually poor prospects.

// Check for mobile devices and add class if (/Android|webOS|iPhone|iPad|iPod|BlackBerry/i.test(navigator.userAgent)) { $('body').addClass('mobile-device'); } // Show full terms var langDoc = $('html').attr('lang'); if (langDoc != 'en-GB') { $('.terms-content .read-more').click(function (e) { e.preventDefault(); $('.terms-content').addClass('open'); var $content = $('.terms-content-container'); var totalHeight = $content.outerHeight(); $('.terms-content') .css({ "max-height": 9999 }); $content .animate({ "height": totalHeight }); $(this).addClass('hide'); return false; }); } else { $('.terms-content').addClass('open'); $('.terms-content') .css({ "max-height": 9999 }); }