The VIP Account Manager will be fully accountable for the top value customer segments establishing good and long lasting relation with them. They will help with conception and through to the delivery of our products and services to a customer.
Reporting to the Head of VIP
- rebuild strong relationships with valuable customers and provide superb service and gaming experiences tailored to them
- Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements
- Handle customers’ day to day queries and complaints, including out of hours when necessary, in order to provide the VIP with personal and ‘competition beating’ service
- Handling Mobile phone to inbound/outbound contacts with customers
- Act as a concierge for our top value customers
- Maximising players value
- Effectively identify and manage any risks within areas of responsibility
- Reactivate dormant accounts
- Monitor campaigns, manage targets and a budget
- Help in the elaboration of the marketing plan for your customer segment and ensure the smooth delivery against it
- Ensure that promotions are consistent, timely, attractive, cost effective, and relevant and aligned with other areas of the business.
- Develop, build and/or execute strategies to acquire new valuable customers / Potential VIPs
- Cross-selling new products and channels. This would be done through face-to-face contact via hospitality and inbound and outbound communications (Mainly phone and emails)
- Working out of office hours, as business requires
- Travel to meet customers and host events
Skills and Experience required
- Great communication skills
- British or Finnish native (Excellent native language level, fluent in and any other language would be a plus)
- You are approachable, personable and enjoy interaction with clients
- Excellent sales and telesales skills, sales experience team is crucial
- Great organisation, relationship building, planning and prioritisation skills, with strong attention to detail
- Deep knowledge of CRM tools (Silverpop, SMS tools such as GlobalMouth) and previous experience in a CRM team
- Analytical mind and ability to manage promotional risk
- Commitment to providing world class service to valuable customers
- Sound knowledge of Casino games and Industry
- Have a genuine passion for the online gaming industry, either as a customer or through work experience in the industry
- Friendly, passionate and expert in all that you do!
- Experience of handling VIP customers contact and resolving queries is mandatory
- Experience of hosting VIP customers at events
If you would like to embark on a new exciting journey this is the role for you! Send in your CV right away or email it to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!