The Gaming Projects Coordinator will report into the Head of Gaming Portfolio and have responsibility for the management and development of bespoke projects, planned for Mr Green Casino.
● Own a series of development projects, primarily focussed around bespoke games.
● Collate business requirements and write user stories for developers use.
● Collaboratively plan and execute projects, sharing timelines, updates against plan, and progress towards objectives.
● Provide experienced value-added input into game design and platform feature development.
● Perform industry analysis on competitors and complimentary areas of entertainment, to maximise the qualities included in bespoke development.
● Three years gaming experience in roles that influence game development.
● Project management experience.
● Experience of multiple project management tools.
● Regulated Gaming knowledge.
● Be highly organised and very comfortable with processes.
● Mature interpersonal relationship management skills.
● A creative edge and enjoy developing speculative ideas.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills in English but knowledge of any other languages an advantage.