The right person will have an extensive background in Angular JS, Node JS/.NET environment, ideally working on projects on large scale, highly distributed systems in financial services, eCommerce or iGaming. You will be committed to producing scalable, well documented and maintainable code of the highest standards, but bring a strong business awareness and interpersonal skills to a communicative and proactive development team.
As a Tech Lead/Senior Developer, you will be involved in all aspects of software development from writing unit tests, through database design and development, to doing design, architecture and of course write code and fix bugs. You will work both with designing and implementing new features as well as analysing the system and improve architecture and technical excellence. As a tech lead, you are also expected to take the lead in analysing User stories, creating incremental architecture and design and also be the go-to person within your expert area.
You will be responsible to support the Payments and Fraud department to deliver all projects to increase conversion, retention and ensure a smooth customer experience. You will also be responsible to identify the missing technical resources, build and manage a team for fast and smooth delivery with an agile methodology.
• At least 5 years’ experience working as a full stack developer and at least 2 years’ experience working for a financial service or gaming company,
• Have a degree in computer science or experience to match,
• Few years practical experience of working with AngularJS in a test-driven, agile development,
• Have worked with microservices and understand their use and application,
• Can connect to a REST API, including write your own,
• Knowledge of Node JS and .NET framework environments.
• Following develops community actively and passionate about web development. • Previous experience of event driven architecture.
Test driven development (TDD) and test automation
Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
Previous managerial posts
If this is the position for you, we would like to hear from you. Apply now on this site or else you could forward your applicaiton to [email protected]