The Gaming Performance Manager will report into the Head of Gaming Portfolio and have responsibility for the method of investment and allocation of marketing spend, across all game suites. This role is integral to the success and optimisation of the gaming portfolio, and is a collaborative role with Marketing.
● Lead the analysis of, and manage, the spend committed to player bonusing by the central marketing teams on a real-time basis.
● Take ownership of all product marketing tools from a commercial uses perspective, including the Captain Up Loyalty Program, the Bonus Rules API Engine, 3rd party reward mechanisms and future bespoke developments.
● Identify and implement the features and functionalities that customers tell us they want, and dream up new ones they can’t even imagine.
● Optimise our Live Casino programs, identifying which languages should be supported, how many dedicated tables are required, and the availability of stake options.
● Work with the relevant team on building out Bingo at Mr Green, ensuring the right chat moderators are aiding in the growth of the product as we enter each new market.
● Package marketing investment opportunities to our 3rd parties, detailing what their spend will get, and what you predict it will give in return.
● Profile different rewards dependent on the player category, and their propensity to grab and run, or stay and play.
● First hand experience of Live Casino Product Management.
● Relevant exposure to Bingo products whether through direct management, or as an active player.
● At least 5 years experience in online gambling or e-commerce.
● A deep understanding of analytical and data-led approaches to performance review.
● Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to engender trust and confidence in your audience, leading them on the journey with you.
● Knowledge of Process Improvement and Optimisation methods.
● Must be capable of handling complexity, possess a strong bias for action and have the capability to focus and prioritise to execute effectively.
● Goal driven, comfortable in working independently with an entrepreneurial approach to the role.
● Strong business acumen and a long-term strategic perspective.
● Ability to mentor, coach and effectively transfer expertise to others.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills in English but knowledge of any other languages an advantage.