We are looking for an experienced Web Analytics Implementation Specialist to join our growing Business Intelligence Team.
Chosen person will be working on the implementation of Google Analytics 360 using Google Tag Manager 360 and working closely with the internal Tech department as well as technical third parties for ensuring a proper and fully working tagging of our website and APPs.
The role will sit in a central position servicing all the different business areas and reporting into the Head of Business Intelligence.
– Co-manage the Google Tag Manager 360 tagging implementations, ensuring tags are up to date, documented and optimized
– Gather business requirements to develop appropriate tracking requirements, collaborating with web analysts and business stakeholders to ensure implementation requirements are met
– Proactively drive the technical implementation working closely with the internal Tech department
– Validate and debug implementations
– Maintain detailed documentation of data collection methods and dependencies
– 3 years experience as a technical web analyst focusing on Google Analytics implementation, ideally with experience with some additional web analytics platforms
– Experience in implementing tagging for Single Page Applications
– Mobile Application implementation experience
– Media Tagging experience a plus (Doubleclick/Floodlights)
– Keen attention to detail and thoroughness required
– Excellent communication skills, being able to liaise with technical and not technical stakeholders
– Bachelor’s degree in a technical field of study
– Project management experience is a plus
– Full proficiency in English
– Already located in Malta is a plus