We are looking for a smart Web Analyst to join our growing Business Intelligence Team.
Working with Google Analytics 360 as well as several other data sources, she/he will develop regular and ad-hoc reports, analyse trends, summarize and present findings, and deliver actionable insights to internal stakeholders.
The role will sit in a central position servicing all the different business areas, particularly the Product and Marketing teams, working closely with the other BI team members and reporting into the Head of Business Intelligence.
– Creation and production of regular reports and analysis on website traffic, customer behaviour and engagement to support the business in making timely and informed decisions.
– Collaborate on the definition and implementation of various attribution models to support different marketing activities (SEO, Paid Search, Affiliation, etc)
– Support the conversion rate optimization, proactively diving data to find challenges and opportunities in our user experience
– Maintain and support GA360 data validation. Be able to identify gaps in the current data capture strategy and proactively support enhancements.
– Work on a set of default reports and dashboards to support the self-service usage of the digital data
– Hold regular trainings on web analytics and GA360 for stakeholders at various levels
– Conduct ad hoc analyses on A/B tests being able to effectively communicate results
– 2-3 years web analytics experience, focusing on Google Analytics, ideally with experience in some additional web analytics platforms
– Experience in visualizing and presenting findings and insights (Tableau experience is a plus)
– Experience in reporting on different marketing channels and exposure to how to combine them in a single cross-channel view
– Curious and mentally agile – a natural problem solver
– Analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail
– Ability to draw conclusions from multiple data sets
– Excellent communication & storytelling skills
– Google Analytics IQ a strong plus
– Experience using statistical analysis packages (R, SAS, etc.) beneficial
– Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Business or Economics related field of study
– Full proficiency in English
– Already located in Malta is a plus