Do you have the skill, the skill of finding broken things, or better yet assist in preventing them from happening? As a Quality Coach at Mr Green, you will be working in a fast-paced environment helping to ensure the quality of the next generation online gambling software. You will be a part of shaping the future for how players consume online casino and sportsbook, how cool is that?
Quality Coaching involves working embedded in the development teams, alongside developers and stakeholders in the organization to encourage the quality mindset. By building dashboards and tools to prevent defects together with the developers, and work with the stakeholders to conduct acceptance testing you are contributing to our mission: provide the most reliable experience in the business.
At Mr Green, we are offering a competitive compensation package, along with fun activities such as tech talks, AW:s and team events like go-karting or skiing trips. Apart from that, you will get to go to Sunny Malta a couple of times per year. Mr Green offers a great career path for people with the driving-force. Are you the one for the gig, or knows someone that would be up for it? Drop us a line or refer a mate, and score some cash!
- Analytical and Quality-mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with teams
- Good attention to detail
- Experience with automated testing types, tools and techniques (WebDriver, Appium, Postman)
- Experience with code versioning and management, including Git and the Atlassian suite
- Continuous Integration (We aspire to (and usually do) ship 30+ times per day)
Good to have:
- 3+ years of experience (we are more interested in your skills than years of experience)
- Docker experience
- JMeter (or any other load testing tool for that matter)
- Involvement in the international Software Testing community