This is a fast paced and advanced role demanding a large degree of clear and high level strategic thinking as well an eye and interest for details. The role engages with a number of internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis which requires a service minded approach.
You lead strategic efforts aimed at finding the best way to acquire new users to Mr Green by making smarter use of the available data. You make sure the organisation is basing its’ decisions on the same facts and that the data is easily accessible to the right persons in the right time. Besides making sure the rest of the organisation is able to make informed decisions based on accurate data in an efficient way you furthermore independently and continuously analyze deviations, competitor behavior, spend allocations etc to provide thoughtful insights to your colleagues in the management team.
The role is forming part of the management team of Green MEDIA Ltd, a fully owned subsidiary of Mr Green Ltd and you lead a small team of experts in their respective fields. Making sure sessions are tracked correctly, with the best possible tools out there is also part of your area. Green MEDIA is responsible for optimisation and allocation of digital media spend for the Mr Green brand portfolio on several markets across the globe.
Tasks and responsibilities
● Ensuring accurate reporting structures, dashboards and KPI measurements and thresholds.
● Lead, manage, motivate and develop team members
● Analyze performance and create strategic and tactical plans for Green MEDIA to execute on.
● Re-actively and proactively analyse and present suggestions to meet changes in user behaviour, sessions, channel representation or similar.
● Continuously and proactively analyse all repetitive processes to find ways to automize.
● Collaborate on the definition and implementation of various attribution models to support different marketing activities (SEO, Paid Search, Affiliation, etc)
● Support the conversion rate optimization, proactively diving data to find challenges and opportunities in our user experience
● Maintain and support GA360 data validation. Be able to identify gaps in the current data capture strategy and proactively support enhancements.
● Work on a set of default reports and dashboards to support the self-service usage of the digital data
● Hold regular trainings on web analytics and GA360 for stakeholders at various levels
● Conduct ad hoc analyses on A/B tests being able to effectively communicate results
● Strong analytical and planning skills
● In depth knowledge of Affiliate marketing and Performance Marketing.
● Data oriented, result driven, and self-motivated with high energy
● Excellent knowledge of data driven LTV and ROI analysis, cohort analysis, reporting, and short/long term budgeting.
● Extremely proficient with all Microsoft Office suite applications, including MS Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
● Close friends with Google Analytics and related tools.
● People’s person with an “enabling management style”.