The ECommerce Product Manager will report into the Head of ECommerce and have responsibility for managing the development and delivery of the ECommerce Product roadmap, and take the lead on new product vertical development and integration.
● Build a best in class customer experience for all ECommerce touchpoints onsite, as measured by customer engagement metrics, increasing conversion and revenue KPIs, and industry influencing designs.
● Manage and deliver the ECommerce roadmap which caters for the Payments, Fraud, AML, Green Gaming and ECommerce Product functions.
• Be familiar with and ensure our product can be adapted to enter regulated markets in line with the global business objective.
● Collaborate with the Country Managers, Tech, Marketing, Daily Show, Incident Manager, Operational teams and other stakeholders to identify areas of improvement, deliver the changes and measure the results.
● Drive innovation, products optimisation and sharing of best practices.
● Ownership and management of supplier relationships to ensure optimal delivery of all commercial, contractual, budgetary and operational requirements.
● Communicate ECommerce product changes to all relevant stakeholders within the Business, whilst ensuring that all Operations teams are up to date on training with respect to the current onsite offering and experience.
● Assess production issues and prioritize fixes based on impact.
● Implement the overall ECommerce Product strategy, working closely with the Head of ECommerce.
● Management of the ECommerce Product team, with the aim of successfully executing the strategy, delivering projects on time, keeping up to date with latest online trends and coaching your direct reports.
Skills and experience required:
● At least 3 years’ experience in online gambling or e-commerce at the required role level.
● An instinctual and experiential approach to product development, but a deep understanding of analytical and data-led approaches.
● Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to engender trust and confidence in your audience, leading them on the journey with you.
● Knowledge of Process Improvement and Optimisation methods.
● Must be capable of handling complexity, possess a strong bias for action and have the capability to focus and prioritise to execute effectively.
● Goal driven, comfortable in working independently with an entrepreneurial approach to the role.
● Technical integrity earned through demonstrated success in implementing of large, complex projects.
● Strong business acumen and a long-term strategic perspective.
● Ability to mentor, coach and effectively transfer expertise to others.
● Strong leadership, negotiation and conflict management skills.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills in English but knowledge of any other languages as an advantage.