Mr. Green’s goal is to create the world’s best online casino, therefore we see that you are innovative, creative and contribute to new thoughts and ideas. We work in small independent teams that is responsible for its own products and aims to manage everything from deployment to operation. Together with the team, you get a lot of freedom and great opportunities to influence the product!
As a member of a development team at Mr Green, you will get the chance to work with the latest technology and develop a market leading product and user experience. Our automated deploy and testing environment support short lead times from idea to finished product. You’ll be a key part of developing that environment.
As a DevOps Engineer at Mr Green, you will be part of architecting, implementing, and responsible for managing the infrastructure and the software release processes. You’re also expected to identify automation opportunities within and outside your team. You’ll help design and develop solutions to improve operations efficiency. Ensuring cooperation between developers and IT operations is crucial, and you’re expected to be the “handyman”/”handywoman” of the organization, helping out where needed with your mad devops-skills.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience with IT operations, both on site and in the cloud
- You have worked with microservices and understand why they exist.
- Experience with Continuous Integration Tools and Infrastructure Automation
- Extensive experience in developing automated deployment scripts and tools for system provisioning and configuration
- Capable of quickly troubleshooting complex problems, understanding dependencies and deducing the root cause of issues
- You can connect to a REST API, including writing your own (mainly node.js used in-house)
- Team City
Does this sound interesting?Attach your CV and a cover letter to the email address [email protected]. Interviews will be ongoing during the process.
Mr Green values employees with a broad cross-cultural perspective. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.