As a Customer Operations Administrator you are mainly responsible for the ongoing development and management of the systems used in Customer Operations. You will report directly to the Head of Customer Operations and work closely with different stakeholders as well as product owners to develop the customer operation systems.
You will be responsible for analysing data, reporting on KPIs and working with the key stakeholders reaching the set targets by improving work flows, configuring systems and automating operational tasks. It is key that you demonstrate a strong analytical ability as well as having a creative mindset, finding innovative and efficient solutions.
In a growing business, you will be responsible to ensure scalability where we can operationally support new brands and markets with minimum efforts. You will be responsible to find, and implement smart scalable solutions maintaining a slim operational department whilst growing the business.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The person we are looking for must have a positive attitude and be self-motivated and driven. We are looking for someone with a proven knowledge of implementing/configuring customer operations systems and has a creative and innovative mindset. The person must show organizational skills and be able to work with different stakeholders with different skillsets and be able to align and organise requirements from different departments. It is important that you have experience and an interest in customer operations/customer service.
• Implementation and configuration of Zendesk and other customer operation systems.
• Partner with stakeholders to develop and execute strategies to optimize customer operations’ systems
• Provide analysis and insights to decision makers and stakeholders
• Create KPI reports and dashboards based on business needs
• Support stakeholders with ad hoc analysis
• Extraction and manipulation of data sets
• A minimum of 3 year experience working with customer service/operational systems
• Experience implementing and /or customising Zendesk or similar customer service software solutions
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage time
• Advanced knowledge in Excel
• Experience in managing data
• Clear thinking, planning and problem solving
• Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
• Flexible and able to work under pressure without losing focus
• Experience in online gaming is a plus
If you would like to embark on a new exciting journey this is the role for you! Send in your CV right away or email it to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!