The Business Development Project Manager will be responsible for delivering key projects that will range from entry into new territories to the new product development projects.
- Manage the delivery of a number of projects that would range from new market entry to new product strategies.
- Primary and focal contact during program implementation.
- Oversee the project plans and budgets for the project.
- Creating, developing and managing project plan, tasks, timelines, milestones and deadlines.
- Own coordination between stakeholders and fulfilment teams (technical and operational).
- Coordinate work with functional area leaders and monitoring and reporting on project status and issues.
- Responsible for communicating the vision and the hard requirements to the various stakeholders.
- In charge of ensuring that the project requirements are met.
- Knowledge of basic project management processes and tools.
- Experience in gathering business requirements and mapping technical solutions.
- Analytical and data-led approach.
- High-level solution specification owner.
- Capable of handling complexity, possess a strong bias for action and have the capability to focus and prioritise to execute effectively.
- Goal driven, comfortable in working independently with an entrepreneurial approach to the role.
- Technical integrity earned through demonstrated success in implementing of large, complex projects.
- Ability to mentor, coach and effectively transfer expertise to others.
- Eager to constantly learn, challenge the norm and be ready to support any department/colleague during the projects. You will be required to have good high level working knowledge of the project/end result.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English but knowledge of any other languages is a plus.