The Casino Product Owner will report into the Head of Gaming Portfolio and have responsibility for identifying and defining development opportunities for the Casino product, together with managing the operational responsibilities for the Casino suite of games (excluding Number and Live games), enabling the production of an entertainment led customer experience.
● Responsibility of the Casino product, excluding Number and Live games.
● Formulate and deliver the Casino development roadmap, through prioritisation and backlog management, including delivery of new suppliers and BAU content.
● The lead 3rd party relationship manager.
● Coordinate contract renewal, branded agreements processing and territory specific addendums.
● Manage the daily operations through direct interaction with product and through the coaching of a junior direct report.
• Be familiar with and ensure your product can be adapted to enter regulated markets in line with the global business objective.
● Collaborate with the Marketing, Content, Daily Show, Incident Manager, Gaming Scientist Operational teams and other stakeholders to identify areas of improvement, deliver the changes and measure the results.
● Be the Online Casino and Gaming subject matter expert in the organisation.
● Drive innovation, products optimisation and sharing of best practices.
● At least 5 years experience in online gambling or e-commerce.
● An instinctual and experiential approach to product development, but a deep understanding of analytical and data-led approaches.
● Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to engender trust and confidence in your audience, leading them on the journey with you.
● Knowledge of Process Improvement and Optimisation methods.
● Must be capable of handling complexity, possess a strong bias for action and have the capability to focus and prioritise to execute effectively.
● Goal driven, comfortable in working independently with an entrepreneurial approach to the role.
● Technical integrity earned through demonstrated success in implementing of large, complex projects.
● Strong business acumen and a long-term strategic perspective.
● Ability to mentor, coach and effectively transfer expertise to others.
● Strong leadership, negotiation and conflict management skills.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills in English but knowledge of any other languages an advantage.