MrGreen is looking for a Guardian of the Creative Galaxy
…AKA Junior Copywriter
Do you have a flair for adventure, enjoy creative challenges and love the unexpected? Then why should your fun be limited to your free time only?
Imagine doing what you love doing already every single day BUT at work…AND with really AWESOME people. Sounds CRAZY, right? Well, but it isn’t. It’s called working at Mr Green.
And guess what? Our eccentric content duo, dubbed Sentence Star-Lord and Grammar Gamora, are looking for a Guardian of the Creative Galaxy to join their team.
So if you just drooled over every loving letter, cute comma, and awesome analogy on this page, you might just be the perfect match.
– Write content across multiple platforms and brands in order to optimize the customer experience. This includes but is not limited to creative copywriting for main site, central campaigns, newsletters, inbox messages and any other central communication such as internal assets and brand documents
– Proof reading and quality checking of existing on and off site material
– Delivery of quality written copy within time-pressured deadlines.
– Enhancing existing campaigns and promotions or delivering material from scratch
– Prioritising work to meet deadlines
– Consulting with product and brand experts
– Serve as a primary source for all customer related content and guaranteeing a quality customer experience
– Research of industry specific material and phrases in order to create the correct content
– Managing copy asset libraries with all original copy created for easy use by all company stakeholders
– Work in tight collaboration with design team to create a seamless and on-brand message across all communication and platforms
– Be a team player by sharing ideas, concepts and responsibilities with colleagues within the content team
– The candidate is expected to be able to work pro-actively in order to fulfil the requirements within the role and be responsible for their own projects in terms of acquiring the sufficient information, delivering according to the brief and set forth deadlines
– To manage the prioritizations set forth by Studio manager(s) and work pro-actively in communicating any potential delays in committed deadlines
– To always respect the company’s integrity and work within the set forth brand guidelines.
– To respect their fellow colleagues’ inputs and insights in order to make the best and most efficient result based on all stakeholders needs
– Ad hoc related duties