The Junior Product Owner – Number Games will report into the Product Owner – Live and Number Games, and have responsibility for daily operational management of the Bingo rooms, performance reporting of Number Suites and defining user stories for future product development.
● Operationally manage the Number Suites with a lead focus on Bingo, and its performance.
● Manage the chat moderators’ schedule, and fulfil reward from chat games offered on a daily basis.
● Assist in the evolution of how the products Bingo, Keno, Lotto and Lotteries are consumed by Mr Green customers, building out a consistently better proposition.
● Refine operational management, identifying opportunities and methods of automating change.
● Define user stories for product development prioritisation.
● Work with Country Managers on building up the adoption of Number Suite games by their customers, especially in key markets such as Sweden.
● Report on and share the progress of Number Suite games to the wider business, increasing the share of voice, and celebrating successes.
● Aid in the management of manual Live Casino offers and rewards.
● First-hand experience of Bingo Product Management.
● Relevant exposure to Live Casino Management, whether tertiary or first-hand.
● At least 2 years experience in online gambling.
● An understanding of analytical and data-led approaches to product management.
● Basic knowledge of Process Improvement and Optimisation methods.
● Ability to prioritise focus and effort in a relevant and optimal way.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English but knowledge of any other languages an advantage.