As Casino Marketing Manager you will be responsible for creating, implementing and monitoring Casino campaigns for our Brands at Mr Green. This role will be responsible to help ensure that we help deliver on our Casino targets, with particular emphasis on campaign planning and execution. You will help deliver maximum return on investment by delivering end-to-end campaigns. This role reports into the Head of Customer Marketing.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for Casino customer marketing.
• Responsible for driving the Casino brand vision into action as it relates to CRM and retention activity of our Casino players
• Responsible for helping to implement and execute our cross-sell strategy.
• Take ownership of end to end campaign planning, from idea generation and briefing & resource allocation to analysis, reporting and optimisation – on budget & on time
• Consistently champion an STP (Segment, Target, Profile) approach to driving relevant & timely communication capable of specific behaviours
• Constantly evaluate the campaigns you are running taking a “test, learn & optimise” approach in order to improve efficiency and ROI
• Help define and champion processes and strategies connected to:
o Life cycle management.
o Customer segmentation.
o Loyalty management, retention rate.
• Churn prevention, with a special focus on key segments.
• Working closely with other Marketing channels and departments to ensure that all Casino campaigns and the player journey connected to these are fully optimised.
• Working closely with the Casino team to ensure our Casino Marketing is aligned to what we’re doing in our Casino Product.
We believe you are:
• Highly organized, used to running projects and to coordinate and deliver on short time
• Someone with a keen eye for details and an analytical mind
• Fluent in English and perhaps in German, Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish
• A yes-can-do attitude person that is a doer and not afraid of getting your hands dirty
• Creative and possess an understanding of communication according to brand
• An individual passionate about working within agile environment where you are exposed to work with a wide variety of tasks
• Energetic and communicative
• A person who understands the principles of CRM, segmentation and customer lifecycle
• Preferably experienced in working with loyalty program mechanics
• A person who understands marketing requirements, but also has a deep insight in the production process and what’s possible within a given timeframe
• Someone who can run a project from end to end with relentless attention to details
• A person who has an understanding of a multi-brand and multi-vertical environment
• Loyalty program experience is preferable.