The position reports to the Head of Business Intelligence
We are looking for a talented and experienced Web Analytics Specialist to join the Business Intelligence Team. Based on business objectives, the candidate will be responsible for statistics and data collection and for providing the relevant insights in order to minimise the user obstacles and optimise the user experience. The candidate will collaborate closely with the UX/UI team, the Development team and the Marketing Team regarding structure, design, tagging and deployment of the website.
- Defining the strategic direction for web analytics in conjunction with internal stakeholders (SEO, Content, Marketing, Product, Management etc)
- Ensuring the successful delivery of web and product analytics for a growing multi product and multi platform context.
- Track and understand the customers paths in the site identifying success and failure at each step in the funnel in order to feed-back the developers and the content team to improve the general ROI and reduce the cost per conversion.
- Being part of A/B testing the Mr Green customer journey
- Develop and implement visitor segmentation plans and multi- event conversion tracking to better understand visitor behaviour, allowing internal (SEO, Content and Performance Marketing) and Agency partners to exceed search and display cost per goals.
- Attribution Analytics: develop a unified approach towards digital analytics in collaboration with the Performance Marketing team to link pre and post sale data, closing the marketing–to-sale ROI loop.
- Coordinating tags, tracking parameter implementations.
- Assist in implementing the web analytics framework by guiding/mentoring developers.
- Strong expertise in Google Analytics (Setup of Goals/E-commerce events) and Google Tag Manager is a must.
- Expertise with other analytics tools such as Adobe Omniture a plus.
- 5-7 years of web analytics & reporting platforms, tracking experience and business analyst acumen.
- High level of comfort in Data visualization tools (Tableau is a plus) Big Data Analysis, data visualization, forecasting.
- Experience using statistical programs (R, SAS, etc.) is a plus.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced functional skills in Excel.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Finance, Economics, Statistics, or Applied Mathematics
- Full proficiency in English.
- Already located in Malta is a plus
If you feel this is the career for you, and would like to join a great working environment, please send in your application now via this site or [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!