Key Features of Evolution Gaming’s Live Immersive Roulette
Ever since Evolution Gaming released Live Immersive Roulette in August 2013, it became an instant success. This live dealer game delivers the 3D cinematic experience, which you can enjoy without putting on your 3D glasses.
The game interface is intuitive, automatically switching from one camera view to the other to deliver the brick-and-mortar casino gaming experience. If you start playing Immersive Roulette, you should not be surprised if it will soon become your favourite game, especially as you can play it on desktop, laptop, and mobile devices.
Here are a few key features of the game:
- Winner of EGR’s Game of the Year for 2014
- Multiple cameras that deliver a cinematic gaming experience
- Takes players as close to the live roulette action as possible
- Enables players to view every single movement of the roulette ball
- Includes a slow-motion replay of the ball coming to rest on the winning number
- Attracts a large number of players to Mr Green Live Casino
- Delivers an interactive live roulette gaming experience
The most distinctive feature of Live Immersive Roulette is that it gives you a close-up view of the roulette table and the dealer behind it. Moreover, the slow-motion replay of the ball coming to rest on the winning number leads to a unique and unbeatable roulette gaming experience.
Evolution Gaming’s Live Immersive Roulette is a game for everybody, not just the high rollers. You can choose from six chip values and place bets in the range of $1 – $10 000. The live dealers are well-presented, well-trained, and professional. If you run into any problem, you can expect them to help you. You can interact with them through the live chat window within the game.
Your experience while playing is highly customizable. Navigate to the game settings to adjust video quality and sound effects. If you find the casino music and the dealer’s voice distracting, you can turn them off entirely and enjoy the mind-blowing visuals. You can also set the game to play automatically for a specific number of rounds.
How to Play Live Immersive Roulette
Live Immersive Roulette is based on the standard rules of European Roulette. In addition to the usual betting options available in European Roulette, it offers a wide range of side bets and special bets.
Playing is simple and involves the following steps:
- Place your bets when you see the “Place Your Bets” message on the screen.
- The table layout moves closer to make it easy for you to place your bets.
- You can choose from six sizes of chips.
- Click on the numbers or buttons on the betting areas to place your bets.
- You cannot place any more bets after you see the “Bets Closed” message and the table layout recedes.
- Navigate to the game settings to adjust video quality and sound.
- Navigate to the help section to view the game rules and features.
- If you are on a slower Internet connection, choose a lower video quality to enjoy a smooth and uninterrupted gaming experience.
The Rules of Immersive Roulette
Your objective in Roulette is to correctly predict the number or range of numbers on which the roulette wheel will come to rest following a spin of the roulette wheel and ball. The roulette wheel displays the numbers 1 – 36 in alternating pockets of red and black along with a single zero in a green pocket.
After everybody has placed his or her bets, the live croupier sets the roulette ball spinning within the wheel. Eventually, it will come to rest on a number. You would win the game if you placed a bet on that number or a range that covers that number.
And if you don’t win, you can place another bet and play another round. Immersive Roulette is an exciting game that can immerse you completely. We advise you to set gaming session limits and win/loss limits and gamble responsibly.
The fun of playing live Immersive Roulette is that you can place several types of bets. Your bet can cover one number, two numbers, three numbers, or an entire range of numbers. Each type of bet has a unique payout.
Live Immersive Roulette has two major bet categories—Inside Bets and Outside Bets.
Overview of Inside Bets
Inside bets are wagers placed on the numbered areas on the betting area. Live Immersive Roulette offers the following inside bets:
- Straight Up bets are those placed on single numbers.
- Split bets are those placed on two numbers.
- Street bets are those placed on three numbers.
- Corner bets are those placed on four numbers.
- Line bets are those placed on six numbers.
Overview of Outside Bets
Outside bets are wagers placed on the boxes located below and on the sides of the numbered spaces. Live Immersive Roulette offers the following outside bets:
- When you bet on the boxes that say 1st 12, 2nd 12, or 3rd 12, you are placing a Dozen Bet.
- When you bet on the boxes that say 2 to 1 at the end of a column, you are betting on the entire column of numbers. This latter bet is called a Column Bet.
- You can wager on the red or black box to bet on the 18 red or the 18 black numbers, and this is called a Red/Black Bet.
- You can place an Odd/Even Bet, which is a bet placed on all the roulette wheel’s odd or even numbers.
- You can bet on the number ranges 1 – 18 or 19 – 36.
Another betting area shaped like a racetrack allows you to place neighbour bets.
Tiers du Cylindre – This is a bet placed on 12 numbers that include 27 and 33 and the numbers in between them, situated opposite the zero.
Orphelins a Cheval – This is a bet placed on 8 numbers that are not covered by the Tiers Du Cylindre bet and the Voisins du Zero bet.
Voisins Du Zero – This is a bet placed on 17 numbers, including 22 and 25 and the numbers found in between them on that side of the roulette wheel containing the zero.
Jeu Zero – This is a bet placed on zero and the six numbers that are closest to zero.
Neighbour bets are those bets that cover not only the chosen number but also the numbers closest to it. You can place a neighbour bet by clicking on a number on the racetrack-shaped betting area. You will see chips appearing not only on that number but also on the numbers closest to it. You can use the – and + signs near the betting area to reduce and increase the number of neighbours, respectively.
Favourite Bets, Special Bets, and Complete Bets
Favourite Bets is an optional feature that enables you to save a bet or a selection of bets so that you can use them when you play Immersive Roulette in the future. You can save choices of up to 15 bets and name these choices as you wish.
Immersive Roulette also offers a selection of Special Bets that can boost your winnings. You can choose from two main categories of Special Bets—Finale en Plein and Finale a Cheval. You can easily place these bets within the Favourite Bets menu.
Here are a couple of examples for Finale en Plein bets:
- The Finale en Plein 0 – 4 bet places a chip each on 1, 10, 20, and 30.
- The Finale en Plein 9 – 3 bet places a chip each on 9, 19, and 29.
Here are a couple of examples for Finale a Cheval bets:
- The Finale a Cheval 7/10 bet places a chip each on 7/10, 17/20, and 27/30.
- The Finale a Cheval 9/12 bet places a chip each on 9/12, 19/22, and 29/32.
When you place a Complete Bet on a particular number, you will be placing multiple bets that cover that number. For example, if you place a Complete Bet on 36, you will be placing a Straight Up bet on 36, a Split bet on 33/36, a Street bet on 34/35/36, a Corner bet on 32/33/35/36, and a Line bet on 31/32/33/34/35/36.