Here at Mr Green’s Casino, our mission is to be at the forefront of entertainment by delivering daily fun and excitement to our players. This is brought to life through a mix of marketing campaigns, engaging brand stories and relevant localised content based on casino games and sportsbetting.
Operating in over 12 markets, Mr Green aims to continue growing through story driven, localised customer retention we like to call, the ‘Daily Show’.
We are therefore looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content management, writing and editing for the web, graphic design and site management in various markets.
The Daily Show Manager must be an ambitious, passionate and highly motivated self-starter with an active interest in creative writing and communication. With a pro-active, results-driven mind-set, the candidate will be responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of the organization’s online presence. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading site content, this person will also work closely with the market’s regional manager and the market’s customer support team to maintain site and communication standards. The Daily Show Manager will also be responsible for crafting site promotions, email newsletters, and local sports content. Working closely with teams throughout the organisation, the daily show manager must possess strong communication skills, be a team player and able to drive interaction on all levels. Tasks will require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Build and evolve live, brand driven, SEO content and entertainment experiences for players
- Creative unique content that underpins Mr Green’s brand across multiple deliverables
- Research, analyse and conceptualise content and ideas for local events and articles
- Understand the local market landscape to create market specific, tailored and viral offers in collaboration with Regional Manager and Casino/Sportsbook Managers
- Work in tight collaboration with CRM team to optimise customer experience
- Organise and manage communication flow with the local Customer Support team including escalation and feedback processes
- Work in tight collaboration with design team to create a seamless and on-brand message across all communication and platforms
- Be a figurehead for their local market
- Be a team player by sharing ideas, concepts and responsibilities with other daily show managers
- Working closely with the social media manager for their market
- Willing to work flexible hours dependant on key events
- Reporting back to Head of Content Marketing
- Marketing Degree or equivalent
- Creative writing skills are a must
- Native Austrian