The candidate will report to the Head of Performance Marketing. This department is in charge of developing and executing an integrated end-to-end campaign strategy that supports the business objectives. Responsibilities include applying analytics to better profile, target and retarget prospects, adapting campaigns to deliver higher quality responses and improve conversions rates, development and management of the digital, and ensuring marketing objectives are strategically aligned across the customer’s digital journey.
The Paid Search Specialist is responsible for executing and managing Paid Search campaigns (initially focused on UK and IE). Responsibilities include planning, executing and evaluating search marketing campaigns aligned with the overall performance marketing activity. The candidate understands and supports initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of the campaigns.
- Develop and manage Paid Search campaign strategies and tactics for the requested markets.
- Day by day implementation of Paid Search tactics that include keyword development, bid management, ad copy testing and budget allocations.
- Plan, negotiate and execute Digital Media campaigns based on business objectives
- Create, monitor and analyze the reporting of Paid Search and Digital Media campaigns
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of markets.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with marketing goals.
- Align with SEO/Content manager for keywords research and opportunities.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Must be able to assess current interactive campaigns and provide actionable next steps for improvement.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in the management of online paid media.
- AdWords / Bing certification with an in-depth knowledge of these platforms.
- Experience with bid monitoring and adjustment of search media campaigns across multiple sites, defining terms and writing effective copy, highly relevant and targeted to clients’ products and/or services.
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing and Paid Search.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Tag Manager, as well as internal reporting tools.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous agency experience in paid search
- Expertise in the Casino industry would be a plus.
- Experience on Paid Search campaign management in social media platforms would be a plus.
If you feel you have the right profile for this challenging and exciting role, we look forward to hearing from you.