This role will be responsible for the development and execution of the payments strategy both from a technical and an operational view. The successful candidate will be the go to person to provide payments solutions and will act as the subject matter expert for the business.
• Improve Acceptance Rates for the Business.
• Payments Budget ownership.
• Lead internal projects related to onboarding new PSPs, new market entries and other Payments related items. Ensure co-ordination with all relevant departments during this stage.
• Monitor and report on production payment methods. In doing so, maintain/review and optimise configurations of all payment providers, whilst keeping an eye on the market for new and improved solutions.
• Ensure maximum efficiency of the payments functions through detailed statistical analysis of all payments areas.
• Ownership and management of 3rd party payment relationships including banks, PSP’s and acquirers, to ensure optimal delivery of all commercial, contractual, budgetary and operational requirements.
• Follow up with providers on performance and KPIs.
• Communicate Payments product changes to all relevant stakeholders within the Business, whilst ensuring that all Operations teams are up to date on training with respect to the current payment offering.
• Assess production issues and prioritize fixes based on impact.
• Implement the overall Payments Strategy, working closely with the Head of ECommerce.
• Own coordination between stakeholders with particular focus on the Tech and Operational teams.
• Communicate project and strategy updates to various stakeholders within the business at different levels.
• Management of a small team, with the aim of successfully executing the Strategy.
Skills and experience required:
• A minimum of 3 to 5 years work experience within the Gaming Industry in a similar role.
• Experience in managing of team of individuals to get results.
• Extensive experience of payments management in an e-commerce environment, such as industry knowledge on PSPs and payment processing.
• Proven ability to manage senior stakeholders in various situations.
• Analytical and data-led approach.
• Ability to perform identification, cost-benefit analysis, proof of concept and potential delivery of a business case where appropriate.
• Used to working on several projects at the same time and multi-tasking between them with ease.
• A people person with high communicative skills both in writing and speaking.