PLAYER TERMS & CONDITIONS
What terms in capital letters mean. In these Terms & Conditions the following terms with capital letters mean as follows: “The Draw” means the free prize draw to be conducted on 17 December 2013. “The Promotion” means the overall ‘The IGT Transformers: Battle for Cybertron Mobile Network Promotion’ promotion as described in these Terms & Conditions and comprises the Draw conducted after the Promotional Period, subject to any cancellation of any part of the Promotion by the Promoter. “The Promoter” is the person with overall responsibility for the conduct of the Promotion and that person is IGT (UK 1) Limited of First Floor, East + West Wings, Quay West, Trafford Wharf Road, Manchester M17 1HH, save that the obligation to pay prizes to prizewinners is an obligation of the relevant Participating Operators and not the Promoter. “The Promotional Period” means as set out in Section 4 below, subject to any cancellation of any part of the Promotion by the Promoter. “Participating Operator(s)” refers to operators of gambling sites who have licensed electronic games from any of the companies in the IGT group of companies and who from time-to-time choose to take part in the Promotion by offering their players the chance to play the Featured Game on their sites. The Participating Operators have the obligation to pay prizes to prizewinners who have won their prize by playing the Featured Game on that operator’s site, but otherwise the overall responsibility for the Promotion is the Promoter’s. “The Featured Game” means the mobile version only of the IGT game: ‘IGT Transformers: Battle for Cybertron’, which is included in the Promotion during the Promotional Period and by playing which a player may receive free entries into the Draw. “Terms & Conditions” means these player terms and conditions and ‘Section’ refers to the sections of these Terms & Conditions as numbered below. “Working Days” means days when banks in the City of London are generally open for business and not including weekends or public holidays in the UK. Eligibility & Self-Excluded Players. The Promotion is open to players of Participating Operators who are of legal age to gamble in their countries of residence and who earn entries to the Draw according to the criteria set out in Section 7 below by playing the Featured Game as offered by a Participating Operator from time-to-time. Players who are self-excluded will not be entered into the Promotion and where a player self-excludes in the course of the Promotion and wins a prize, that player will be disqualified and a replacement winner selected. No prizes of any sort will be paid to self-excluded players at any time, even if they terminate their self-exclusion.
- Exclusions. Employees of the Promoter, Participating Operators, their group companies, their families and agents, and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion, and self-excluded persons may not enter the Promotion and risk disqualification if they do. Proof of eligibility and identity must be provided on request and prior to any person receiving any prize.
- Promotional Period. Subject to any cancellation by the Promoter or any extension, the Promotion runs from 00.00 GMT on 28 November 2013 to 23.59 GMT on 15 December 2013 (the “Promotional Period”). All ‘days’ referred to in these Terms & Conditions relate to a time period from 00.00 to 23.59 GMT each day.
- Game Availability and Cancellations. Neither the Promoter nor any Participating Operator undertakes, warrants or guarantees that the Featured Game will be available either at all or at all times, on any particular site. Further, Participating Operators may join the Promotion (or leave the Promotion) during the Promotional Period, with the effect that players of the Featured Game as made available by those Participating Operators may lose any entitlement to be entered into the Draw if their Participating Operator ceases to participate in the Promotion.
- Multiple Sites. Subject to any early termination or cancellation by the Promoter as referred to above, the Promotion will be conducted across multiple gambling sites run by different Participating Operators and therefore winners may be selected across multiple sites. The nature of the Draw may be decided by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, but the Draw is currently intended to be staged as set out in Section 12 below.
- To Enter The Draw: No payment of any sort is required for entry into the Promotion generally and no payment is required to enter into the Draw. To win a free entry for the Draw, a player must stake the amounts set out below on the Featured Game on the site of a single Participating Operator (the figure for £GBP and €EUR shall be the same regardless of the exchange rate (i.e. £10 shall equal €10)). For the avoidance of doubt, splitting the required qualifying or bonus wager amounts across the sites of two (2) or more different Participating Operators, will not entitle a player to a free entry to the Draw, all the wagers referred to below must be staked in their entirety on the site of a single Participating Operator in order to earn the free entries:
• Qualifying Wagers. All players wagering a minimum £10 GBP / €10 EUR (via one or more wagers) on the Featured Game on the site of a Participating Operator during the Promotional Period will automatically gain one (1) free entry into the Draw at the time. In addition, players will gain one additional entry into the Draw for every additional £10 GBP/ €10 EUR wagered in the Featured Game during the Promotional Period. This amount is based on cumulative wagers, so it can be made up of multiple wagers of smaller amounts on the Featured Game during the Promotional Period. For example, a player who wagers £95 on the Featured Game during the Promotional Period would receive nine (9) free entries into the Draw – one (1) for each £10 wagered; and a player who wagers €95 on the Featured Game during the Promotional Period would receive nine (9) free entries into the Draw – one (1) for each €10 wagered.
- Entries. Entries are made automatically and the number of entries into the Draw is determined by the amounts wagered on the Featured Game by each eligible player as described above, with no upper limit on the number of entries.
- Winner Selection & Notification: The winners will be selected randomly from all valid entries in the Draw. The Draw will be conducted by the Promoter, and winners will be notified of their having won a prize within four (4) Working Days of the Draw taking place by the Participating Operator.
- Number of Prizes. Players may win more than one (1) prize: winning is based on the number and success of entries and is not limited on a per-person or per-player account basis.
- The Prizes: The total prize fund for the Promotion is as set out in Section 12 below. Under no circumstances will the Promoter or Participating Operators pay out more than this aggregate total prize fund regardless of the circumstances.
- The Draw: Subject to the Promoter’s right to reschedule, change or cancel any element of the Promotion, including the Draw, or the Promotion as a whole, which it may do in its absolute discretion, and to the right of relevant Participating Operators to rename or rebrand the Promotion, the Promoter intends to conduct the following Draw SUBJECT ALWAYS to the availability of the Featured Game on the sites of Participating Operators.
- Prize Payments. The prize will be credited to each winner’s registered account by the relevant Participating Operator in pounds sterling or euros depending on the currency wagered by the prizewinner.
- Disputes, etc. In the event that a winners’ account is in subject to a dispute between the winner and the relevant Participating Operator at the time of the award of the prize, the Participating Operator reserves the right to retain the prize temporarily or permanently. Otherwise, the determination of the Promoter shall be final in the case of any dispute or disagreement in relation to these Terms & Conditions and any aspect of the Promotion.
- Disqualification. In the event that a winners’ account has been closed (by the player or the relevant Participating Operator) prior to the award of the prize, reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner via email or other method. Those failing to respond to such efforts within fourteen (14) days risk disqualification and the award of the prize to an alternative entrant. Self-excluded persons are automatically excluded from the Promotion at the time of their self-exclusion and no self-excluded person will be paid any prize at any time.
- Ineligibility. In the event that a winner is deemed to be ineligible (for example found to be under age, or invalid id or verification), the Promoter reserves the right to withhold payment of the prize and if it considers it necessary, to award the prize to an alternative entrant. Proof of age and eligibility may be required from winners.
- No Alternative Prizes. There is no alternative to any cash prize offered in whole or part and withdrawal of prize payments from players’ registered accounts can only be made in accordance with the general terms and conditions of the relevant Participating Operators.
- Exclusions of Liability.
- Neither the Promoter nor any Participating Operator will be liable to any person, including any entrant to the Draw or any winner of any prize, for any matter relating to the Promotion including for breach of these Terms & Conditions however occasioned, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- As a separate exclusion of liability, neither the Promoter nor any Participating Operator will be liable to any person for any lost opportunity or chance to win a prize.
3 • Neither the Promoter nor the Participating Operators warrant the Featured Game will be available on any Participating Operator’s site, either at all or at the time a player wishes to play them, including by reason of outages due to technical or connectivity issues or suspension for support and maintenance.
- Publicity. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to the Promotion.
- Discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter shall have the right to amend, alter and change the Promotion at its discretion, or to terminate the Promotion in whole or in part, and to amend these Terms & Conditions. In any such event, the Participating Operator will post an appropriate modification to these Terms & Conditions on this web page, players should therefore check this web page frequently and ensure that they are familiar with the latest version of these Terms & Conditions.
- Terms & Conditions. By participating in the Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Any person who does not agree to these Terms & Conditions should notify the relevant Participating Operator to stop his or her name being entered into the Promotion and should not accept any prize.
- Names of Winners. For the name and region of winners please write to the Promoter using the contact details below within thirty (30) days of the closing date of the Promotion. The IGT Transformers: Battle for Cybertron Mobile Network Promotion IGT (UK 1) Limited Building 5 – Ground floor, Chiswick Park 566 Chiswick High Road London, W4 5YF
- LEGAL DISCLAIMER We will owe you no liability in respect of the Promotion, to the maximum extent permitted by law. We are also not responsible nor will be liable to you in any way for events beyond our direct control. Because of the complex and constantly changing nature of our technology and business, we cannot guarantee nor do we represent that our processing of your personal information will be error free, and to the maximum extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or other loss suffered by you and relating to the use or release of personal information.
- PROTECTION OF CHILDREN The Promotion is not intended for or directed to persons under the legal age to gamble in their country of residence. If we become aware that any person below this age been entered into the Promotion, we will not accept their personal information and will take steps to remove such personal information from our records. This may involve us having to access and verify the age and other relevant details of such person.
- LEGAL COMPLIANCE, GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTES